Welcome to the Rural Urgent Care Nursing Program (RUCN-CDP).
This program aims to assist you to develop, enhance, or refresh the skills you already have, and help to increase your confidence to work in urgent care settings.
Tips to assist you in navigating this learning platform:
- It is important that you read all instructions throughout the program, complete all elements and you will need to complete each module in order before having access to the next.
- Each module is broken down into lessons that need to be completed in order. Please ensure you click “Mark Complete” on the bottom of the page to move on.
- Once you have completed a lesson, or if you need to exit, select the ‘exit course’ button in the top right corner or close that browser window. This will save your progress and bring you back to the learning platform. There are instructions in each lesson to assist you. *TIP: You will need to ensure you click all of the interactive elements in the lesson to ensure it will allow completion. This will include clicking on the learning hours, references, and reviewing all videos for some examples.
- To progress to the next lesson please ensure you click the “Mark Complete” button.
- There is an index on the left side of the screen to navigate the lessons and move to the next.
- Once a module is fully completed, click on ‘my programs’ at the top of the page to return to the main menu.
- This learning platform will keep track of your progress so feel free to do as much or little as you like in each session and come back to continue your learning from where you left off. You will have 6 months to complete each module, however, we recommend completing each within 6 weeks.
Please click on the first item of the Course Content to start the Program: